Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Normal

Things are kind of going back to normal.  Still stressed up to my eyeballs, and I still feel kind of lost by it all.  But this kind of windy nostalgic weather rejuvenates me.  (Maybe I should have gone to the University of Oregon!)  
List of things I know:
  • I shouldn't be wasting time right now
  • I have officially given up soda
  • My research paper over Chekhov could rock, if I could just focus.
  • I am never taking 18/20 hours again (maybe...)
  • I want my best friends to be back in my life.  Not having them here (mentally or physically) sucks.  They have held me together since longer than I can remember.  They keep me grounded.  They remind me of who I truly am.  They know me better than I know myself.
  • Although I don't have them here (and no one has replaced them) I feel like I still have people I can turn to, granted I can't turn to them the way I used to, but I have people, and that makes me happy
  • I should start eating lunch again; I've been forgetting to and then it messes me up later on in the day
  • This year may have had its ups and downs, but I am so thankful for the Intern program.  It led me to strengthen, create, and maintain friendships that otherwise never would have occurred.  
I have so many blessings in my life, and it is really hard to remain angry about being so stressed, when I am fortunate enough to have all of these opportunities in my life that so many don't have.

This summer will be great, a mix of the old and the new.  

No comments:

Post a Comment