Monday, May 2, 2011

Life is kind of wonderful at 3:10am

That's really all I need to say.

I took at walk around 1am and just walked around campus, blaring Florence+The Machine and simply marveling at how far I've come in my life.  I am happy to be alive and happy to be successful.  I may have my huge amounts of stress, and I may not handle it in the best ways, but I am truly proud of where I am in my life.  I may have some confused thoughts about people in my life and where they stand, but who doesn't have those problems.  I may want to ask those questions, but why mess with a good thing.  I am so happy right now.  It has hit me like a "bullet in the back".  I wasn't expecting it, hell, I shouldn't be this happy.  But I am.  I am going to take it and run with it.  Maybe it was the change of hair to allow a re-evaluation of myself,  who knows.  But whatever it is, I like it.  Now I need to go finish the rest of my papers that are all due tomorrow at midnight.

"You always look so cool"

No comments:

Post a Comment