Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Life Is A Verb: Day Two: Open, True, Real, Flat-Out, Honest

So I'm really bad at these "daily" reading kinds of things.  I think it's why I've always been bad at keeping up with my scriptures and book clubs.  So here it is, day two of Life Is A Verb...just a few days late.

So the action challenge today was to take ten minutes and create a tiny collage of something that brings you joy or holds deep meaning in your life.  Make it wallet sized so you can carry it with you.  This is a picture of the one that I made.  It took me 12 minutes...I cheated a bit. The movement challenge is to pull this out continuously to remind myself of my sense of wonder and what I hold dear.  It doesn't look exactly the way I imagined it, but I really do love it.  It's going in my purse right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment